Clive ‘N’ Wrench Free Download. It is a 3D platformer starring Clive, a rabbit, and Wrench, the literal monkey on his back. Your adventure takes you hurtling through time and space in a 1950s refrigerator on a heroic quest to thwart the tyrannical Dr. Daucus and stop his evil plans.
Table Of Contents
|Title||Clive ‘N’ Wrench|
|Genres||Arcade, Jump and run, Third-person|
|Publishers||Dinosaur Bytes Studio, Numskull Games|
|Game Size||2.2 GB|
- Single-player 3D platforming adventure
- 11 vibrant and exhilarating worlds themed around various time periods.
- Collectibles to find throughout every level – Pocket Watches, Keys, and Ancient Stones
- A vibrant cast of quirky characters and lots of mechanically varied boss levels
- A vast range of dynamic and memorable characters, both good and evil
- Assorted move set featuring agile parkour and the awesome ‘Chimp Chopper’.
More Jump and Run games
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 64 Bit
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVidia GTS450 / AMD Radeon 6850HD
- Storage: 5 GB available space
More from Dinosaur Bytes Studio
- American Truck Simulator Free Download
- Skull Island: Rise of Kong Free Download
- Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Free Download
How to install Clive ‘N’ Wrench on Windows/PC?
- Download Clive ‘N’ Wrench for free from the above links.
- Run the installer as an administrator.
- Follow on-screen instructions.
- After the game has finished installing, launch the game from the desktop shortcut.
Troubleshoot Clive ‘N’ Wrench
- Ensure your PC has DirectX installed, if not, download the web installer from here and install it.
- Make sure all the Microsoft Visual C++ redistributables are installed, if not, download them from here and install them.
If the issue persists even after installing DirectX and Microsoft Visual C++ redistributables, click here to troubleshoot any other issues regarding Clive ‘N’ Wrench Free Download.